Sunday, July 27, 2008

Atelier



The search for an apartment goes on, with some interesting possibilities developing. We may have a shot at a Wohnung that isn't being offered by agents. We should know something this coming week. But I'm pleased that the search for a studio space is already complete. The pictures above show the empty studio I 've rented, with south facing windows. It's 75 square meters and in a former school building in our old neighborhood of Bredeney. It's a beautiful space, and large enough that we could fit any apartment we wind up renting into it with room to spare. In fact, if the apartment search continues to go badly, we could spend a night or two there in a pinch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm jealous. looks like it has nice light too!

Let me know when your new website is up and I will make sure I put a link on my site to yours.