Sunday, July 12, 2009

Abbau



Hard to believe, but just eleven months ago I was busy building work tables for my studio. Now those tables, a miracle of vernacular furniture design, are a real problem. I don't know what to do with them as I pack up for the return trip to Utah. At one point, I had this idea that I would be able to easily sell most of my stuff before I left. It turns out my thinking was overly optimistic. I've listed a couple of things on craigslist.de but the only responses came from Lagos, Nigeria and the potential buyer requested that I include a couple of new Toshiba laptop computers in the shipment.

I'm giving a different site a try now: www.markt.de Let's cross our fingers that I get some action there. Otherwise my beautiful tables will wind up in the Sperrmüll.

No comments: